Sales Scout is the first consultancy company in Bulgaria, entirely focused on the recruitment of Sales and Marketing professionals for all industries. We believe that Sales and Marketing are the most crucial zones for the success of each business and our goal is to be a trusted advisor both to business decision-makers and to professionals in making their choices.
“Human Resources isn’t a thing we do. It’s the thing that runs our business.” (Steve Wynn)
Our client is a global innovative company with a focus on providing technology solutions for the construction market. For their Sofia based office, we are currently looking for an experienced:
HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST
What will you be expected to do?
- You will be the main person to manage the recruitment strategy and processes – sourcing, preselection, interviewing, providing candidates with feedback, offering, etc.;
- You will manage a few open roles end-to-end with a focus on sales – you will participate in meetings with hiring managers up to negotiating offers;
- You will lead the onboarding process of your successful hires;
- It’s your responsibility to provide candidates with the best experience in the recruitment process;
- You will support and organize internal assessment and review processes;
- You will participate in various employer branding activities and event management (career fairs, forums, etc.);
- You will be actively organizing employees’ engagement initiatives, assessment procedures, training and many more.
What would you need to be a suitable candidate?
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Proven talent acquisition experience in an international company;
- Excellent English level;
- To be master in using various channels to attract candidates, especially LinkedIn;
- Relevant university degree in Human Resources, Psychology, etc.;
- Communicative, multitasking, and energetic person;
- A team player but able to work independently;
- Proactive with a drive to results.
- Excellent remuneration and social benefits package;
- Opportunity to work in a global company where you could learn good practices in the business;
- Hybrid working week (home-office opportunity)
- Opportunity to work from other locations in the company abroad;
- Local and international training;