Sales Scout is the first consultancy company in Bulgaria, entirely focused on the recruitment of Sales and Marketing professionals for all industry sectors. We believe that Sales and Marketing are the most crucial zones for the success of each business and our goal is to be a trusted advisor both to business decision-makers and to professionals in making their career choices.
We are currently expanding our business operations in Bulgaria and we are looking for an experienced Recruitment professional for the role of:
JUNIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
Do you enjoy communication? Are you excited about recruitment? Do you want to change professional paths?
Would you like to be involved in sales roles? Or in marketing? Or in administration?
Our teams are expanding! We are looking for you, yes YOU to join us! Share your motivation with us and we will share our knowledge with you!
If you want to:
• Develop your recruitment potential and gain more practical experience
• Take the challenge of working on various recruitment projects and campaigns
• Master a leading innovative approach and work method in talent acquisition
• Learn from experienced recruitment professionals
• Master skills in cold calling, preselection, and conducting interviews with candidates
And if you have:
• University degree (preferably in Psychology, HR, Business, etc.);
• Minimum 1-year working experience (preferably in the areas of recruitment, sales or marketing)
• Ambition to understand people and what drives them in business;
• Proactive attitude in communicating with people;
• Analytical approach towards life and people;
• Good organizational skills;
• Fluency in English
What we offer:
• Welcoming and friendly environment
• A team of professional willing to provide support and share knowledge
• Motivational bonus scheme
• Additional health insurance
If you think this is the right challenge for you, please send us a recent CV in English. Please put the focus on your sales or/and recruitment experience in your CVs! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!